Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bad record

     This is my bad record. I'll get scold if this read by my family. This is my bad habit that is nothing to make me proud but worsen my health. Be sincere, is I sleep 6 days a week. I took off on each Saturday for 3 weeks continuously until this stage. One more, i've done an irrational work. Can you guess it? How come i still waste my time to write blog but not to sleep... Sure you all will talk me at my back...

     Some doesn't make sense. Actually i just take a rest for study a long time until now. Just because i still want to catch up my schedule so i choose to be not sleep before i've done to the part i planned.

    Gambate!!! jia yu to tune my normal life back .

1 comment:

szewan62 said...

just try your best...no one will praise you for performing up to expectation but they well surely comment that you are stupid enough to skip your sleeping hours just to complete your work...

so study and work also same...study smart not study hard