Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My 2nd honeymoon


    My 1st trip is in Pahang, ( French village, Japanese village n Genting).  The trip took me 3days 2 nights. We drove to Japanese village in the morning of May. We spent sometime to take photo with the Japanese customes. Then continue to French village and Genting.

   Now, straight to my 2nd trip. It just happened last weekend. It's a sweet and tiresome trip. All is due to rush schedule of 2days and a night.

   In the 1st morning, Singapore policeman came to me because I brought out my camera at Singapore custom there. This make my nerve up and shock my gf because the policeman came with piston. Luckily I didn't take any photo there eles I'll pass my trip in jail for 2days. Our 1st destination is NTU,(Nanyang Technology University). NTU is almost big as USM but there is clean enough which is unlike any Malaysia's university. The architecture is better then Malaysia's university.

   2nd Destination is Sentosa island. We went through the 4D magic, Merlion, Images of Singapore and Songs of the sea. At 4D magic, every1 is in excitement due to the flow of the story. The snake, saliva, and wind came out everywhere, some more will hit by the people in the show. Images of Singapore is really big but some of the history is covered when we are in secondary sch. Song of the sea is where we never see it in Malaysia, it's so nice. All the people there were enjoying the flow of the scenes.

   The story of the sea of the song: Oscar, a cheeky tiger fish in the picture, is the main cahracter in the song of the sea. Together with his friends from the sea, Oscar helps from Li, the Hero, to save Princess Ami from the spell of the enchanted village. It's creative and nice show by using the fire, sea water and the laser.

    Before we back to hotel, we spend some time at orchard road to share the Christmas enviroment.

    Here is end of 1st day trip but the agent arrange us to stay in a hotel at geylang there. Geylang is a place full of crimes but luckily nothing happened to us. The only problem is the hotel is suck, full of dust. While we pass a night at there, we felt uncomfortable and itchy. Finally I figure it out as the price to stay there a night cost us 30SD.

    Our 3rd destination is Singapore NEWATER, where they produce the water there. Nothing much to talk about the technology there because is great even urine also can be drink after process.

    The next destination is Merlion. Is a photo time, we took lots of photos there. How a lovely couple took many photos there. We took endless pictures there if not due to the time. So sweet that a happy couple took pictures with a nice scene.

     Last destination is National Science Museum. I've nothing much to talk about there since we both are already adult.

Now, I waiting my 3rd honeymoon. It's sweet to have go around with the other part of mine.... Is in waiting list....

No comments: