Monday, January 28, 2008

Daily use have been cut off

Days of getting worse is become common to me such a bird who survive with broken wings and a leg. I’d forgot which I get shooted and felt down from sky and knob many trees before I lost my conscious on the floor that’s full with mug. When I woke up, everything is changed. I walk no where with a single leg, can’t flow myself with broken wings, and is hurt when I tried to move myself. Even just a simple move like move up my head because my hair that’s cover up all of mine part that cause be such a huge weight and I think is harder then I died but don’t actually know how is the feeling of dead.

Today, 27/1/2008, the area of mug that I felt is supplied me no more water. Oh god! Why don’t you ever think on my poorness??? Why you took away everything, even a bath, a brush tooth, a hairs wash, a drinks, all of that I’d mention is just a part only and still have a lot that I haven’t mention because is too much that can related to the used of water. Hey, you, don’t you think just a simple application “water supplied”??? Don’t you think so??? Why god took away things that belong mine even this “water”, if you ask human being how important of “water”? Sure they reply “water only ma, how can I say more, just ‘water’”. God! God! God! Please, stop doing this do me again and again?

Even at night of 23:11, I also don’t have a bath after I became sticky and smelly that’s stuck of my nose with out of well functioning, don’t even can differentia good smell or bad smell. Can you see how bad am I? Water is stop supplied since 19:00 until now and I don’t know when will it back to use? I’ve no choice and need to go for a distance to look for the water, I went to the bathroom beside the tennis court just inside my university. After I finished use the bathroom and on my way to back to my home, the security was looking at me with full of question marks running in a circle on his head. I saw few question marks is about “Wondering who am I? Why I carring clothes? Were I use the bathroom to bath? Why is this guy used the university bathroom as a outsider? Y? Y? Y? YYY???” Once I realized all of this, I walked in quick to run away from troubles.

Please! God! Don’t keep repeating all the troubles to me, ok? Else I’ll write a complainant latter to your head and see how is your react after you get trouble, don’t you ever think that just living things can get troubles…HeHeHe!!! BEWARE~@#@$%#^%

No comments: