Friday, January 25, 2008

Mountains of headache from TM

What is TM? Someone shout beside me "TM is Telekom Malaysia. Friend, how old are you and you still don't know what is TM". What's a sarcasm word, how can anyone don't know what is TM. It just because I mad with TM, it's bring days of problem to me. How can a company provide a poor service and always bring mistake to customer still can survive until this day???
ANSWER::::: We are living in Malaysia, no improvement from Malaysian but will never worry to get fired because goverment is willing to feeding them to be fatty.

The problem that create by TM to my account is such a clumsy mistake.
It's came from TM streamyx bill, it stated that i need to pay numbers of hundred of a monthly bill. At first, i're wondering why the bill is different as i registered. At that day i're not free so i didn't border it and finish my own business first. Until the third day is today, i went to TM center i find out a solution.

When i reached TM center is about 14:48 and my number is 4044 but they are serving the customer with number 4024. I'd no choice and have to wait... time passing slow like turtle walking on the floor toward a hill, it became slower. That's the moment that i found out TM provide the poor service to comsumers, each comsumer takes about half an hour to settle their own business but just only a counter is willing to serve the comsumer. Meant i've to wait 20 people~20x30mins=wah, this is hard to calculate??? should be undefine... luckily it took me an hour plus, because many people ran alway. Is this call lucky, maybe not because the problem couldn't be solve until now.

I're so happy when is my turn, i told all the problem to a staff. She told me in a polite way just like her mouth just clean up by oil with end of each sentence filled up with la la sound," maybe is my wrong in registration else is agent did wrong la". Then she's asking," do you one to upgrade, this will take you about a week but you still need to settle the bill". Just a minute later, i just falling in a deep hole like the dam from New York and i really lost my mind with don't know where should i heading toward??? I just replied in lost and full of worried because it cost me too much and i don't know why would this happen. Package66 with no idea it changed to package44, i didn't off my moderm all the time because of package66. If i applied package44, mean it start rounding up my fees with limited times of 60hours, all i can use is just within 3days. After all, i started calculate, 1 cent per minute, 1 hour=60mins=60cents, 1day=24hours=RM14.40, 1month-3days=27days~RM388.80. It's make sense how the bill came out this amount. But what i want to know isn't this, is why my account is not same as i registered.

A moment later, i left TM center and called my agent with asking her why my account is not the package that i register. I started finding the source of the problem, is my agent, me myself, or the TM center. Few hours later, my agent called back and said both of us made no wrong with registered package66. My agent has help me to complain so i pay no to the bill which is not according to what i'd registered but is no use. My agent asked me to write a complaining letter, this bring another headache which i'd stop write a letter since years ago..... Letter letter, where should i start and how should it begin??? lots of question marks flowing around my head. i stop writting not even a paragraph because it just like blow my head with huge bullet fired by TM through my mind and cut off my serebrum.

Hence, my made a call to TM and complain by myself. It took me about half an hour to search my account number, i almost turn over the house to look after my account number, i end up my house be messy after i got my account number. After the caller agent comfirm with my ID and understood my situation and ask me to bring the record of my registration back to TM center and ask them to fix it but he conclude with not sure that am i still need to pay for the bill??? Now, TM generate another problem to me because the record is kept in my house in Penang but now i'm in Melacca....

What's the hell, who want to bring me to another world??? The problems is keep generate by TM and is never end... When i cross over to the endless world????
As the ending, i asked my family to settle for me. I wish to have good news after few days and i wish this problem should be settle and no more new problem will generate....

No comments: