Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Hobby

Year 2008, is my new start.In a new life, is time to start a new hobby....
Hobby! Hobby! Hobby!!! Which hobby should i invest to??? Do you any idea, if ya please write me a comment.

At the moment, i try to invest in badminton, coming with squash and finally is tennis. All of this is just to make my life simple and headache in MMU.

Actually, I've an idea is to be a journelis after i've been to Batu Cave during Thaipusam. Is it a good idea??? The most achievement to me is to travel around the world but at the moment I 've to stuck at my wallet. How to say??? Money is the dealing to this problem and I'm just a student without income, who want to drop me money for this purpose??? Answer is no one....the world is living in realistic....aiya...haha!!!

As a small achievement that I planned is to travel around the nation in every sem break, if you are interested in it, please write me a comment and the destination that you wish to go... but not with final destination.....hehe...

1 comment:

CS said...

always good to have dream in yur mind and you need to plan to work on it..

walk the talk.. jangan cakao kosong..

i think blogging is a way to making $$..... let me know if u wanted to learn more .. in order to get sufficient $$ for ur travellign plan..


just drop by to say hi