Saturday, February 16, 2008

CNY 2008

   Wah, everyone were have thier grand dinner during CNY, me is included... This was my 1st time take the lobster... This was the stupid decision that I'd make because I took the lobster in 
Mahatthen Fish Market and is cost RM100 with Tax excluded...
Why??? The lobster is not fresh enough, I should take lobster at Bukit Tambun near my house where is famous with the seafood...

   You can try by yourself, is cook in front of you... I like this fellow, he was so polite and make joke woth us while showing his skill>>> Yeah!!!


   As an advised, I'll always say to myself money gone for bad luck flow away '破财消灾'  that people used to say during CNY... but now is my money flow away... sweet in mouth but pain in heart... The lobster look so great... 1st time! 1st time! 1st time!!!hahaha~


    But this look so weird because people having their Lou Shang during CNY and I having my lobster....HEHEHE

1 comment:

skyteo2002 said...

jia wen ah, haha got gf ady din tell us oso? Bila kenal de? hehe...still remember me, ur ex housemate wee chong ya:)