Thursday, February 14, 2008

Emotions!!!... Plz return back my wallet if u found it

   The earliest stage of the story is start from 21:40 of 13/02/2008 at old fosee building 'FSE'. I finished my meeting at FSER5022, time is about... 21:42, i'd running out of time because i need to meet my friend to take my tennis bag. With this reason, i run down from fifth floor because the elevator is oute of serviced. I keep continue run to my motorcycle that i parked in front of 'FBL' and got Mxxxx guys " Is not good to say what guy, so i mention crosses at here" is taking thier bike just beside my bike. About 21:45, once i ride my bike until 'EP' i found out my wallet is missing because i feel too light.

    Then I start worried all about and start thinking all the bad happen to me recently with keep asking myself " WHY!WHY!WHY!. ". I turned back all the way that from FSER5022 by running but no more that i can find. After i finished searching, i went to ask the security guide along all the places that i'd pass by but they asnwerwed " No one return them wallet that someone has droped.".

    This make me no choice, i went to report to security department of MMU. When i get the report i continue to go police station but my bike is run out of fuel, so i went back to ask help from my housemate. Luckily i met my housemate 'SM & WL' on the way to take thier supper. Hence, i asked help from them and they lend me RM50. All going too fast, i just finish RM5 to refill my fuel tank.

   Visit to police station is continue. At that moment, I'd run out of mind... I speed all the way to police station. This has been long time that i didn't treat my bike in this situation, sure i hurt it too much.... sorry to it....haiz!!! When i finish make my report at police station, i went back home in slow. In the meanwhile, i keep thinking why bad luck keep following me... i thought everything bad has past and no more after CNY of 2008...

   When i reached home, i turn on the rock song in lound and start punch the wall with my hand to let go my anger... haiz! End up with my hand is in dark redish. Ya, i'd let go the pain of my heart but i gain the new pain that is hurt is my hand... Shit rrrr! 

   All of this is because i don't want used to cry, but got article wrote "Modern guy can used to cry and cry doesn't meant to the weakness of a guy".  Is this true? Just trop me a comment on this article... Why people need to cry and the meaning of cry...

   I think God is testing my limit, the mission that God is given to me is tough enough. Oh! I have no choice and need to accept all the missions because it is no multiple choices question 'MCQ'. I really been down for a while because of all the bads that happen to me recently. Finally i found out, if I face problems then I'll feel my life is always in bad... then all will be reversed, not the bad things follow me but is my bad emotion influence the bad things happen.

   Last wish, please return back my wallet to me and you can take all the money in my wallet as a gift ' All is ang pao money, it bring luck because it is "压岁钱"' no more and no less that all my ang pao money is in my wallet. As long as personal document is still there... I'll be proud of you that can return my wallet.... Thanks for notice this article!!!

   Frenz, did u learn something at here? As a precaution! Don't proceed ur work with emotional and keep calm.
   Now, I swear, in future I won't keep my speed in fast and make everything in normal mood. Why should I keep it fast, no one is rushing me and I'm not running out of time to set up hawker for duck eggs"买咸鸭蛋">>>

No comments: