Saturday, February 16, 2008

Le Tour De Langkawi 2008

Take a look to this web page http://www.tdl.com.my/

    Malaysia carry out a huge event every year, it's Le Tour De Langkawi. This even is so grand and 1st Le Tour De Langkawi is about ten years from now. This event is bigger then Malaysia Badminton Open Competition, and bring forward our economy. All the Fans were follow all the ways around Malaysia. Do you want to know why I know about this since the past, because it past through my house every year where my house just beside the main road headed to Johor from Perlis.

    My house is at the main road of Bukit Minyak in Seberang Perai, I enjoy myself every year when cyclist cross over my house. This is crowded and the road is closed about 1 hour for them, this is thier golden opportunity to cycle on the huge road without any vechile and the cardon monoxide.

    This year is 2008 and this event is moving during CNY, this make me can't go out on that day but is great that I're in hometown so I didn't miss out the change to be the live spectator...YEAH!!! Is Great***

    When they crossed over my house is on 10/02/2008 the 2nd stage of their schedule and here is the pictures that I get... Today 17/02/2008 is the last stage of this event and is end on Fraser Hill... Sure they can feel a great satisfaction once they finish all the path and end at a nice hill... They can enjoy themself at there tourism spot after the race...

    




 

No comments: