Sunday, December 28, 2008

Accuracy of The Star STARSCOPE

This s discovered a day before yesterday on 25/12/2008. When I read The Star newspaper of 24/12/2008, I're notice smthg is similar to my acted. I'd make a smile when I're surprised with what that notes from the STARSCOPE of me, LEO. Do you all still remember my previous article in this Blog? Ya, It's about my Christmas Eve in 2008. The notes is excatly the summary of me on that day. { STARSCOPE' LEO July24 to August 23: There are many things you could be thinking about because of the season but you settle on the home.} That's why I get shocked when I read the Newspaper because they " Forecaster" really know what will we do in the following. It's a miracle with the high accuracy even just a shoot and it end with the bullseye.

Bingo! for perceptiveness.*(&%$@ could be consider...

As a reminder, don't get the answer before you try it out. That will make you lost the interest...

No comments: