Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I have spent a wonderful and memorable night with my J! duing the Merry Christmas. 24/12/2008, we stay at home and didn't go to Portuguese Settlement there to count down. Portuguese Settlement is the famous place during Merry Christmas every year because you can have the feeling of caucasion's country.

That night, Christmas Eve. We have candle dinner together which we never try before. The location where we took our dinner is mystery. We took our dinner in my room with a rose candle.

From the earlier, I want to give J a surprise but she get it before we start the dinner. Hence, she cook with me. We cooked a mushroom soup, steamed fish, sweet corn, egg fried rice and soya drinks.

When everything is ready to served, I turn on the enchanted's song and rose candle instead the lamp. I have to turn off the fan to keep the fire on the candle, so I're sweat while having the dinner but the enviroment is what I never taste before. In her heart, My cooking skill is getting better.

A lovely couple living in the world with see no other people around. The world is in dark and only we both can see each other with the rose candle in a square box enjoyed the dinner with the song. It's so sweet...

I love you, J!

DJ 4ever

No comments: